This HDMI cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged HDMI cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
This Premium Certified HDMI cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cord.
Premium High Speed HDMI Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this 3ft white HDMI Premium Certified cable supports resolutions up to 4k 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The short male to male HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM1MPW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: 3.3 ft (1 m) Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 with Ethernet, 4K 60Hz (up to 4096x2160p), 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR10 for high contrast ratio, Ultra wide aspect ratio, 32 Ch multi-stream audio (5.1/7.1/DD+/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos) 1536Hz sampling
- DURABLE: HDMI cable w/Kevlar aramid fiber for high tensile strength & durability; Tested up to 10000+ bend cycles at 180° angle & 5000+ insertions; Al-Mylar Foil w/ Braid provides EMI shielding ensures signal integrity; Ideal for Commercial environments
- FLEXIBLE CABLE: Long lasting TPE jacket and strain relief absorbs stress of frequent bends protecting the core of the rugged UHD HDMI 34AWG cord; TPE is non-toxic, halogen free and RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/office and travel, works with computer/laptop/desktop/workstation; Connect your TV/monitor/display/projector/soundbar; Samsung/Sony/Apple TV/Dell/LG; Compatible with HDMI 2.0 Ultra HD, 1080p Full HD and previous HDMI versions
- SPECS: 1 m (3.3 ft)
- HDMI 2.0
- HDMI Male to Male
- 34 AWG
- Reinforcement: Aramid Fiber
- Jacket: TPE
- EMI Shielding
- Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDCP 2.2, CEC, BT.2020 colorimetry
- Lifetime Warranty