Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability. The 45PATCH100BK Cat5e Patch Cable (100 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a durable black PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat5e patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles – reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
Constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat5e Patch Cord delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
100% Copper – a better value
StarTech.com Cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a “cheaper” cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire
This Cat 5e cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors
This RJ45 patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- Delivers the stability and speed that you need for reliable network performance with Fast Ethernet networks
- Connects workstation to wall outlet and patches from hub to distribution panel
- Made to the highest industry standards to ensure high-quality installs and durability
- Snagless to protect RJ45 connector clips from damage
- Molded PVC strain relief prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles, reducing the risk of cable damage and decreasing network performance