Here’s a simple and cost-effective way to expand your computer’s connectivity by adding extra USB ports. This 4-port USB hubturns a single USB connection into four connectionsand features a compact, USB-powered design that makes it perfect for travel. The hub also features a small-footprint housing, which means it takes up less desk space.
Add USB ports, virtually anywhere you go
With its compact and lightweight design, this 4-port USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connection options almost anywhere you need to. It’s perfect for connecting common USB devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or flash drive, right when you need them.
Bus-powered design makes travel hassle free
This versatile hub features a built-in USB cable and is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travelbecause it doesn’t need an external power adapter.
Convenient port access
With all four USB 2.0 ports on one side, this hub makes it easier to access ports to connectordisconnectdevices.
Universally supported, for easy installation
This universal USB 2.0 hub will work with a wide range of computers, because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop, so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™, so it’s multi-platform compatible.
The ST4200MINI2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compact, lightweight housing with a small-footprint design for travel or desktop placement
- Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480Mbps throughput)
- USB bus-powered and features a built-in cable, so you can carry the hub with you anywhere
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Convenient port layout on one side for easy port access when connecting or disconnecting devices
- Offers plug-and-play installation, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging