The DVIDDMMBA66ft Dual Link DVI-D cable features a standard DVI-D dual link connector as well as a DVI-D dual link connector that is situated on an downward angle relative to the shaft of the cable, requiring only 40mm of space at the connection point.
The perfect solution for making digital video connections in tight spaces, the design of the downwardangle cable connector helps prevent damage to the cable and ensures long-lasting performance by eliminating the need to bend or strain the cable to account for a lack of space.
The 6ft DVI-D digital monitor cable supports resolutions of up to 2560×1600 and transmission rates of up to 9.9 Gbits/sec, and is fully compliant with DVI DDWG standards.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality digital video cable is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty.
- 90? Downward Angled connector with a 40mm depth
- Compliant with DVI DDWG Standards
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- High-speed digital transmission rate of up to 9.9 Gbits/sec
- Supports a maximum resolution of 2560×1600