The MDP2DVIMM6B Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The adapter cable is 6 feet (1.8 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional cabling required.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA).
MDP2DVIMM6B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like TB1/TB2 MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to VGA display adapter cable
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent accidental disconnection
- mDP male to DVI male
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design with adapter chip built into VGA connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D (digital only) single-link cable connects a DVI display
- 1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (monitor w/ HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display