The ST7300USB3B USB 3.0 Hub lets you add seven external USB 3.0 ports to a computer from a single USB 3.0 host connection.
Offering data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, the USB hub meets SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specifications and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
Designed for easy port access when connecting or disconnecting devices, the hub features one-sided port orientation, with current overload detection and protection across all seven ports.The hub supports Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap technologies, letting you switch and operate your connected devices without having to power down the host computer.
The USB hub is bus powered for use in environments where a power outlet may be unavailable, but is perfect for high-power USB devices when used with the included optional power adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes USB 3.0 A to B cable
- USB bus powered, includes optional external power adapter for high-power USB devices
- Current overload detection and protection on each USB port
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Universal, multi-platform compatibility, with no additional drivers required
- Seven downstream USB 3.0 ports accessible from one side of the hub, with support for up to 5Gbps