This wall-mount rack provides 8U of space for mounting your servers or A/V equipment to a wall. The rack also has a built-in shelf to create a sturdy surface for storing equipment that is not rack-mountable.
Customize your setup
The wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12 inches to 18 inches as well as a dual-position 12 in. shelf that can be at either the top or the bottom depending on rack’s positioning. These two features allow you to customize both depth and layout to best fit your equipment and cables, ensuring that the rack suits your space.
Make the most of your available space
The 8U rack wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space — perfect for your SoHo (small office, home office) environment, server room or any other location with limited space available.
Ensure a secure and hassle-free installation
The wall rack is constructed of solid steel to ensure a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your mission-critical equipment and with the wall mounting holes positioned 16″ apart, it exactly matches standard drywall construction framework, to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
For hassle-free equipment installation, the rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail and avoid the hassle of using cage nuts.
Save money, with a cost-effective, compact shipping package
The wall-mount rack comes in a flat-packed box to reduce shipping volume, which significantly reduces your costs in shipping while also providing greater protection than offered by pre-assembled racks. Packaged efficiently, you can easily store and transport the rack for deployment at a later date or in a different location than where it’s received.
The WALLSHELF8U is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Customize your setup with a built-in shelf that can be positioned at either the top or the bottom of the rack
- Save space in your office or server room by mounting IT or AV equipment to the wall
- Hassle-free setup with 10-32 tapped rails, enabling you to mount your equipment directly to the rail without cage nuts
- 8U wall-mount design
- Constructed to meet the EIA-310 19″ rack standards
- Adjustable mounting depth, from 12 in. to 18 in.
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Tie-off points for cable management
- Rear opening for cable access