Raise your monitor to eye level for more comfortable viewing, while saving desktop space. You can set this sturdy height-adjustable monitor stand on your desk or table, to support a monitor up to 32″ in size and up to 22 lb. (10 kg) in weight. It features stackable columns that sit neatly on your desk or table, leaving enough space under your monitor to fit a small laptop. It even has a drawer to hold office supplies.
Adjust your monitor to the desired height
Create a workstation that works best for your needs. This monitor riser features modular columns, made of stackable components that snap together easily to raise or lower the height of the monitor stand. You can reconfigure the columns any time to adjust the height of the stand.
Maximize desk space and reduce clutter
The monitor stand makes it easy to work free from clutter. In the area under the stand, between the columns, there is plenty of space to place a small laptop. A convenient drawer gives you a convenient place to keep pens and other small office supplies. There is even a front slot that will hold most tablets and phones, so your important devices are close at hand when you need them.
The monitor stand is easy to assemble, so you’ll be up and running in no time. The non-skid base on the columns protects your work surface from scratches or scuffs, and ensures your monitor rests securely while you work. A built-in cable manager routes cables neatly to keep them out of view.
The MONSTADJD is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Height-adjustable monitor stand, 17.1? x 13? (435 x 330 mm), sits easily on your desk
- Supports a 13? – 32? (330 – 812.8 mm) monitor up to 22 lb. (10 kg)
- Stackable columns let you choose between three different heights, with a maximum height of 6.6″ (168 mm)
- Storage area underneath, between stacking columns, to store a small laptop
- Drawer for supplies maximizes desktop space
- Front slot holds most tablets and phones
- Side groove hold pens and other small office supplies
- Non-skid column base