This fiber optic cable lets you connect 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers in 40 and 100 Gigabit networks. The OM4 cable supports Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED light sources and is backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment.
This Aqua OM4 duplex multimode fiber cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. It’s ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each OM4 fiber cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
The 450FBLCLC5 from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- OM4 (50/125) 3500MHz multimode fiber
- Backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment
- Laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- Compatible with 850nm VCSEL source
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards