This 3.3 ft. (1 m) cable management raceway with adhesive tape neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 0.4 in. (11 mm) x 0.7 in. (19 mm).
With an adhesive backing, the cable raceway can be installed by simply peeling off the protective backing and sticking it to your desired location on any surface, including wood, drywall, glass or masonry.
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that’s sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
Give Your Raceway a Finished Look with these Accessories
To combine and route this cable management raceway and cap off the ends, StarTech.com offers a wide selection of raceway accessories.
The Coupler (CBMWWD1911C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The End Piece (CBMWWD1911E) (20-Pack), cleanly caps off the end of your raceway.
The Inside Elbow (CBMWWD1911I) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together inside of corners at a 90 degree angle.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD1911L) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The Outside Elbow (CBMWWD1911O) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together around corners at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMWWD1911T) (20-Pack), joins three raceways together in a T-bar.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway protect up to 12 cables from damage/debris w/closed design, route them in office/server room install using screw holes/double sided tape
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, solid network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/186F Vicat softening point; UL 94V-0 Rated; UL/CSA approved
- RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMWWD3211C), End Piece (CBMWWD3211E), Inside Elbow (CBMWWD3211I), Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD3211L), Outside Elbow (CBMWWD3211O), T Connector (CBMWWD3211T); sold separately
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 3.3ft (1m)
- Height: 0.4″ (11mm)
- Width: 1.3″ (32mm)
- Max Cable Capacity: 12
- Single Channel
- Vicat Softening Point: 186F/86C (Tested to 50C)
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professional’s choice for over 30 years; This surface mount cord kit/ single channel wiring duct system is backed for 2 years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 tech support