This 6 ft. (1.83m) cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 0.6 in. (14 mm) x 0.8 in. (20 mm). The raceway also features a durable one-piece design that opens on one side, enabling you to easily add or remove cables without the hassle of removing the raceway cover/lid.
With an adhesive backing, the cable raceway can be installed by simply peeling off the protective backing and sticking it to your desired location on any surface, including wood, drywall, glass or masonry.
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that’s sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway with solid closed design to protect cables from damage/dust/debris & neatly routes them in your office or server room
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/ 186F (86C) Vicat softening point; UL/94V-0 Rated
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Easily add or remove cables to your cable run with the simple cover latch mechanism / Stick to any surface using the attached adhesive tape or by drilling holes through the base
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 6ft (1.83m)
- Height: 0.6″ (14mm)
- Total Width: 0.8″ (20mm)
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professional’s choice for over 30 years; This surface mount cord cover kit/ wiring duct system is backed for 2 years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 tech support