This 6.5 ft. (2 m) slotted cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables with Slotted Design
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 1 in. (25mm) x 2 in. (50mm), with 0.3 in. (8 mm) parallel slots (finger ducts) to pull cords through so you can easily organize and route cables in and out of the raceway.
The raceway features mounting holes (15mm x 5mm) that enable you to easily mount the raceway to wood or drywall using screws (not included).
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that’s sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway w/parallel slots protects up to 25 cables, top access to add/remove cables, route them in office/server room, install using screw holes
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, solid network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 rated NF fire resistant w/186F Vicat softening point; UL 94V-0 Rated; UL/CSA approved
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Easily add or remove cables to your cable run with the simple cover latch mechanism / route cables in and out of the raceway using the slotted holes
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 6.5ft (2m)
- Height: 1″ (25mm)
- Width: 2″ (50mm)
- Slot Width: 0.3″ (8mm)
- Max Cable Capacity: 25
- Vicat Softening Point: 186F/86C (Tested to 50C)
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professional’s choice for over 30 years; This surface mount cord kit/ single channel wiring duct system is backed for 2 years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 tech support