The GLCZXSMRGDST is a Cisco GLC-ZX-SM-RGD compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000BASE-ZX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 70 km (43.5 mi).
- Wavelength: 1550 nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 70 km (43.5 mi)
- MTBF: 1,536,764 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO GLC-ZX-SM-RGD COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like ASR920, IE2000, IE4000, C9300, IE3000 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-ZX
- 1 Gbps
- Single Mode (SMF)
- LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Distances up to 70km (43.5mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our modules won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules