The SFP10GLRSST is a Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco™ brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBASE-LR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 2,104,865 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO SFP-10G-LR-S COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR9000, C9300, C3850, C9500 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-LR
- 10 Gbps
- Single Mode (SMF)
- LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our modules won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules