The SFPC1110 is a Cisco SFP-GE-T compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1GbE (1000 Mbps) connectivity over copper cable, for 1000BASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 4,655,371 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our modules won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-T
- 1 Gbps
- RJ-45 Connector
- Distances up to 100m (328ft)
- 100% CISCO SFP-GE-T COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like IE3400, IE3300, IE3200, , and others