The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920×1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DisplayPort to HDMI video adapter is OS independent; DP male to HDMI female
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT CONNECTOR: DP to HDMI adapter dongle has latching DP connector to prevent accidental disconnection from the host DP port
- Tested with HDMI cables at extended lengths up to 35ft
- CONNECT TO A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect an HDMI monitor, projector or TV, or add a second display to your workstation; Portable small form factor design makes it easy to carry between home office and office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Tested for compatibility with DP++ source; Passive converter supports DP++ source connector incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia video cards), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- PERFORMANCE: DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter connects a DP desktop or laptop to an HDMI display, monitor, projector or TV
- Supports HD 1920×1200 (1080p) video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4
- 8in (21cm) attached cable