This DisplayPort to HDMI® adapter lets you output HDMI video and audio from a DP device, with support for Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz.
Astonishing picture quality with support for Ultra HD 4K at 60 Hz
The adapter lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your DisplayPort connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K 60Hz display. This makes it easier for you to multitask while using multiple monitors to work on resource-demanding applications.
Unlike many 4K DisplayPort to HDMI adapters that only support a 30Hz refresh rate, this adapter works with HDMI 2.0 displays that can deliver output resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz. Support for HDMI 2.0 means this adapter can support bandwidth up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for performing high-resolution tasks such as editing 4K video.
The adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs or projectors around your home or office.
Ultimate portability with a compact, lightweight design
The compact video adapter is highly portable and lightweight. It’s the perfect accessory for your portable DP devices, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
The portable adapter is a convenient addition when deploying company computers because it enables your employees to interface with BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) HDMI applications around the office, such as working at a hot-desk with an HDMI display or sharing your laptop’s screen on a boardroom projector.
Hassle-free setup with an active adapter that features plug-and-play installation
To ensure compatibility with any DisplayPort output, the DP adapter offers active conversion. Active video conversion is required to maintain 4K resolutions when converting DisplayPort to HDMI. An active DP adapter is ideal for outputting 1080p resolutions because it will work with graphics cards that can’t output multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity™ cards.
For a hassle-free setup, the DisplayPort to HDMI adapter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers.
Note: To achieve 4K resolution at 60 Hz, a DisplayPort 1.4 output and an HDMI 2.0 display are required.
The DP2HD4K60S is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DisplayPort to HDMI video converter works with any OS including macOS, Windows & Ubuntu; DP Male to HDMI Female
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT CONNECTOR: DP to HDMI adapter dongle has latching DP connector to ensure solid host connection
- Features Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) shielding to protect from line noise/distortion
- CONNECT TO A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect an HDMI monitor, TV or projector, or add a second display to your workstation; Small form factor design makes it easy to carry around between home office and office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter supports DP/DP++ source including workstations, desktops (AMD Radeon Pro Workstation Graphics, Nvidia RTX/Quadro), small form factor computers & docking stations
- Tested w/ HDMI cables up to 23′
- PERFORMANCE: DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 adapter supports UHD 4K 60Hz (3840×2160), 18Gbps bandwidth, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 2.2 & DPCP
- 4.2in (11cm) attached cable
- Backwards compatible w/ 1080p