This versatile drive duplicator and eraser lets you clone and erase both USB-based storage devices and 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA SSDs and HDDs, without having to connect to a computer. Ideal for IT professionals and system administrators, this versatile device helps you manage your file and data storage more efficiently, providing both 1:1 copying and cross-interface duplication.
1:1 or cross-interface duplication of SATA or USB drives
As a drive cloner, this unit lets you easilycopy SATA and USB drives without having to connect to a computer.It enables you to duplicate 1:1 (from SATA to SATA or USB to USB) as well as cross-interface duplication from SATA to USB or USB to SATA. The drive cloner provides four duplication modes,includingQuick Copy, All Partitions, Sector-by-Sector (Whole Drive) at speeds of up to 6.6GB/min., and Percentage Copy.
Multiple erase modes
Erase SATA or USB flash drives with ease, without a host computer. As a drive eraser, the SU2DUPERA11 gives you sixerase modes includingQuick Erase, Single Pass Overwrite (Full Erase), 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD) Erase, 3-Pass Overwrite and Compare, Secure Erase and 7-Pass Overwrite. You can erase a single SATA or USB drive, or two drives simultaneously.
Designed for ease of use
The drive duplicator and eraser features a compact and lightweight design with easy-to-use features. It offers convenient menu navigation buttons and an LCD display that clearly identifies the active duplication or erase mode and task status, to ensure fast and efficient operation.
The SU2DUPERA11 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Duplicate or erase 2.5/3.5? SATA SSDs/HDDs and USB attached storage
- 1:1 duplication plus cross-interface support: SATA-to-USB or USB-to-SATA
- Supports four modes of hard drive duplication including Sector-by-Sector at 6.6 GB/min
- Supports six erase modes, including: Quick Erase, Single Pass Overwrite (Full Erase), 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD) Erase, 3-Pass Overwrite and Compare, Secure Erase and 7-Pass Overwrite
- Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0Gbps) drives
- Digital LCD display for easy operation and task progress
- Compact design