Boost your system performance by enhancing the capacity, speed and security of your data storage. This two-drive M.2 to SATA adapter lets you install two M.2 solid-state drives in a single 2.5″ drive bay and configure a powerful RAID array.
Build a RAID array to enhance system performance
The dual M.2 to SATA adapter supports multiple RAID modes (RAID 0, 1, BIG) helping you to achieve greater SSD capacity or data redundancy, depending on your selected RAID mode. The SSD adapter also supports non-RAID operation (JBOD) when paired with a port-multiplying SATA controller, so both drives can be used independent of one another.
Maximize file transfer speeds
The dual SSD adapter lets you utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller. Using M.2 SSDs in place of a platter drivereduces your data transfer bottlenecks and gives you file transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps. M.2 SSDs also save you money by reducing your power consumption over regular platter drives.
The M.2 NGFF SATA RAID adapter also provides TRIM support to enhance the stability and performance of your M.2 NGFF SSDs.
Get dependable drive protection
The M.2 to SATA adapter features an enclosed housing that helps protect your NGFF (Next Generation Form Factor) SSD. The added protection gives you peace of mind when you are using your M.2 drives in applications that require an added level of durability such as hot-swap drive bays, or external SATA docking stations.
The 25S22M2NGFFR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs
- 2.5in SATA form factor housing
- Broad compatibility with support for the most common SATA M.2 SSDs (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280)
- Supports TRIM to help ensure stable performance of your M.2 SSDs
- Supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6Gbps)
- Protect your M.2 (NGFF) SSDs in any 2.5in application with enclosed housing
- Add M.2 SSD performance to any computer system by converting M.2 to SATA
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, spanning, or JBOD
- Install two M.2 NGFF SSDs into a single 2.5? SATA bay and build a powerful RAID array