An industrial media converter that converts fiber to copper at a network endpoint.
A Flexible Solution Covering Different Requirements
This media converter features an open SFP slot for any standard gigabit SFP to be used for the incoming fiber connection and is easily deployed across applications or fiber cable types. Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation. It can be powered using 12V-56V DC for solar, automotive, rail, and other applications and requires a minimum 12V power input. Includes hardware for DIN rail or wall mounting.
For Mission-Critical Applications
Designed with IP-30 housing and has an MBTF of >500,000 hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore) at 50°C and an operating temperature range of include -40 C to 75 C for durability; it’s rated to various vibration, shock, and free-fall standards:
- Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
- Shock: EN 60068-2-27
- Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
The IMC1GSFP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- INDUSTRIAL FIBER TO ETHERNET MEDIA CONVERTER: Extends & converts 1Gbps fiber to RJ45 copper w/ hardened operating temp -40C to 75C; powered by 12V-56V DC for compatibility with solar, auto & rail
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals’ choice for over 30 years; this media converter is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- OPEN SFP SLOT: Compatible with any standard SFP and can be used for multimode or single mode fiber connections; easy deployment across applications, fiber distances or fiber cable types
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Gigabit Network Media Converter w/MTBF of 500,000+ hrs @ 50C
- Vibration, shock & free fall rated
- Rugged IP-30 aluminum housing
- TECH SPECS: 1 Gbps
- Single Mode SMF & Multi-Mode MMF Fiber
- 16K Jumbo Frames
- IP-30 Housing
- DIN or Wall Mountable
- Terminal Block and/or Barrel Adapter for power redundancy