Splits a PoE connection (max 90W) into separate data (RJ45) and DC power (terminal block) that can power any device that uses DC power between 12V-48VDC (1.5A). Power non-PoE devices using network infrastructure, where power is not available.
Power Non-PoE Devices
Perfect for using PoE to power older devices while also providing network access for monitoring and control applications. Applications include:
- Security (card swipe or proximity boxes)
- Environmental monitoring (temperature/moisture sensors)
- Telco (analog interface systems/conversion)
Supports IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2), and IEEE 802.3bt (PoE++ / Type 3) PoE inputs up to 90W and splits data and power. Power output via terminal block can be configured for 12/16/24/48V DC (1.5A).
The configuration is completed by DIP switches and the product can be wall or DIN rail mounted using the included hardware.
Designed for Harsh Environments
Industrial features include -40 C to 75 C operating temperature, IP-30 rated housing, vibration, shock, and free-fall standard testing.
Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
Shock: EN 60068-2-27
Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
600,000+ hours MTBF rating using Telcordia/Bellcore at 50 C for long-term reliability.
The POESLT1G48V is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HIGH POWER GIGABIT PoE SPLITTER: Power non-PoE devices using network infrastructure where power isn’t available
- Splits PoE connection (max 90W) into RJ45 data & DC power (terminal block)
- 90W POE IEEE802.3bt: Supports IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2), IEEE 802.3bt (PoE++ / Type 3); power out configured w/ DIP switch for 12/16/24/48V DC (1.5A) via terminal block
- TECH SPECS: High Speed 1 Gbps
- 1 x RJ45 PoE In
- 1 x RJ45 Data Out