The PCI2S1P PCI Serial/Parallel Combo Card turns a PCI slot into two external 16C550 serial ports and one external EPP/ECP parallel port – an all-in-one solution that gives you both parallel and serial connections while taking up only one PCI slot.
Suitable for installation in a small form factor computer, the PCI serial/parallel card includes an optional low profile/half-height mounting bracket that makes installation easy.
The serial/parallel combo card is PCI plug and play ready and supports IRQ sharing for fast, simple installation. The combo card is supported in virtually any Microsoft Windows operating environment (Windows® 7, Server 2008 R2, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95 and NT4), and is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
- Parallel port supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
- Includes optional low profile/half-height mounting bracket
- One EPP/ECP parallel port with data transfer up to 1.5 Mbits/sec
- Two 16C550 serial ports with data transfer up to 115.2 Kbits/sec