The travel docking station for laptops lets you transform your laptop or Ultrabook™into a mobile workstation.It adds HDMI® or VGA video output, a USB 3.0 hub port, and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, through a single USB 3.0 host connection. Thetravel-friendly dock helps you overcome the port limitations of modern mobile computers, making it ideal for your laptop,Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4, SurfacePro 3, Surface 3, Surface Pro 2 or Surface Book.
Now, you can avoid the nuisance of carrying multiple adapters. By consolidating four essential connection ports into one convenient device, the travel dock is the the perfect laptop accessory. It features a lightweight, compact design that fits nicely into your travel bag and also features an integrated host connection cable that tucks neatly into the docking stations casing.
A versatile solution for connecting an additional display to your laptop, the travel docking station offers HDMI video output with audio, or VGA video output, providing two popular interfaces for connecting a television, projector, or monitor as a second display, with support for resolutions up to 2048×1152 (QWXGA). Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) USB 3.0 interface to deliver flexible video output, a USB 3.0 hub port, and Gigabit Ethernet, you can quickly set up a multi-functional workstation while ontherun, without sacrificing one of your laptop USB ports.
Setup is seamless and hassle-free; the travel dock will automatically download the latest driver when connected toWindows®system with an active network connection.
The USB3SMDOCKHV is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port – IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible”HDMI® or VGA video output, USB 3.0 hub port, and GbE through just a single USB 3.0 connection
- Hassle-free setup – Latest drivers are automatically downloaded in Windows® systems when an active network connection is present
- USB bus-powered – No external power adapter required
- Built-in USB 3.0 cable, which can be tucked away neatly while not in use
- Compact and lightweight – multiple connection options in a travel-friendly casing designed for maximum portability
- DMI® or VGA video output, USB 3.0 hub port, and GbE through just a single USB 3.0 connection