The USB150WN1X1 USB 802.11N Mini Wireless Network Adapter allows almost any USB-enabled desktop, laptop or netbook computer system to connect to ‘n’, ‘g’ or ‘b’ wireless networks. Using a 1T1R (1 Transmitter/1 Receiver) design over the 2.4GHz frequency in an extremely compact form factor, the USB adapter is capable of reaching up to 150Mbps over an 802.11n network while taking up minimal space.
Backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (11/54Mbps), this adapter is a versatile wireless networking solution. With support for standard and advanced security options such as WEP, WPA, as well as wireless Quality of Service (QoS) support, and quick and easy setup through WPS, this USB 2.0 adapter is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, making for an excellent wireless upgrade or first-time setup option.
- Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc network modes support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button or software configuration
- Broadcast distances up to 100m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Supports security features such as WEP (64-128-bit), WPA and WPA2
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards, for up to 11/54Mbps connections respectively
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard, with transfer rates up to 150Mbps
- 1 Transmitter/1 Receiver (1×1:1) antenna configuration
- Extremely compact and lightweight design