The USB31000NDS USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth when used with a USB 3.0 host connection, unlike USB 2.0 adapters.
This compact USB 3.0 NIC works with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks and offers backward compatibility with USB 2.0/1.x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it an ideal portable replacement LAN adapter or laptop accessory. Support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), provides versatile Gigabit network performance for home or business use.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Jumbo Frame support
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Full Gigabit bandwidth support over USB 3.0