The ST3300U3S USB 3.0 Gigabit Network Adapter turns a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 host connection port into an RJ45 Gigabit network port as well as three additional USB 3.0 hub ports.
Unlike a USB 2.0-based adapter, this USB 3.0-based NIC lets you connect to your home or office network at full Gigabit bandwidth, with support for 10/100/1000Mbps. Plus, with support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WoL), this versatile network adapter offers a comprehensive Gigabit network solution.
On top of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, the adapter also adds three USB 3.0 hub ports to your system, which allow you to connect external storage or other USB peripherals locally to the host computer. The hub ports support USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5 Gbps, as well as fast charging for mobile devices (e.g. iPhone®, iPad® and most Android™ devices).
Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x standards, the Gigabit Adapter/USB 3.0 hub will still support older USB devices and can also be used with an older system that does not have USB 3.0 ports (network speed limited by USB 1.x/2.0 bus), allowing you to mix and match USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices. For further portability, the adapters can be used with or without the included external power adapter, eliminating the hassle of having to find an available wall outlet.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 rev 1.0 specifications
- Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices simultaneously
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with up to 5Gbps of bandwidth
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Supports Auto-MDIX, Wake-on-LAN and Jumbo Frames
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az specifications
- 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port