This USB 3.0 to VGA video adapter works as an externalvideo card, enabling the USB port on your computer tooutput video to a VGA display at 1920 x 1200 resolution. Theadapter also features on-board driverinstallation, which means the adapterwill workwhen you connect it, evenwithout asoftware disc or Internet connection.
Save time and hassle with on-board driverinstallation
For the ultimate in hassle-free installation, thisUSB videoadapter features on-board driverswhich prompts for installation as soon as you connect theadapter to your Ultrabook™orlaptop computer. This means you can maximize portability by never requiringan installation disc or Internet connection to install thedevice.
Increase your productivity by connectingan additional display
Adding a second or thirddisplay to your computer can vastly increaseyour productivityby giving the freedom to access moreapplications at the same time. This video adapter is intended to supportall of your businessapplications including web browsing, e-mail. spreadsheetsand presentations. You can also leave your system video card available for more demandingapplications such as gaming or CAD design, while you use the USB monitor for reference material.
USB 3.0performance for business applications
Using the high-bandwidth USB 3.0 interface, this adapterenablessmoother scrolling through documents, higher refresh rates and an overall enhanced performance over USB 2.0. Theadapter is optimized for use with USB 3.0, but for added compatibility this adapter is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 computer systems supporting an800 x 600resolution at 60Hz.
The USB32VGAV is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB-powered operation with no external power adapter required
- Versatile connectivity options support for both USB 3.0 and 2.0 computers
- Increase productivity by connecting an additional display using a USB port
- Exceptional external performance with support for video resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Hassle-free setup while you’re on the go, with drivers that install automatically without an Internet connection or software disc