Control from Anywhere
Control anything a standard light switch controls, like lights, ceiling fans and other fixtures, from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app. Turn fixtures on and off, set schedules, even group them with other Kasa Smart devices.
No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for a guided installation. Your Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch comes with labels, a faceplate and the necessary hardware for your convenience.
Your Voice Has Power
Use simple voice commands to control all of your Kasa Smart light switches or light bulbs with any Alexa or Google Assistant smart speaker. Turn on kitchen lights when your hands are full, let your voice assistant know to dim your lights, even turn off hallway lights as you’re walking to bed.
A Single Tap Is All It Takes
Use the Grouping feature on the Kasa Smart app to combine your devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine your living room bulbs, plugs and light switches together for an easier way to turn them on when you get home.
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders.
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection.