Dedicated In Network Centralized Management
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller delicate to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and easily scale your network to boost your business.
- No PC/Server is needed
- Reliability and Security
- Cloud Access for ultra convenience
Free Cloud Management – Anywhere, Anytime
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
- Free Cloud Service with no license fees
- Convenient Management with remote access
- Multi-Site Management for large scale network
Industry Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced hardware design and the latest chipset, OC200 has the impressive processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Visitors have access to secure Wi-Fi with captive portal and wireless isolation technology. Newly added SMS authentication simplifies the connection process, while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.
Even More Convenient with Omada App
Remotely access and configure the OC200 from the convenience of your smartphone, wherever you are in the world.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. OC200 work only with SDN access points, switches & gateways. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Cloud Access with No License Fee: Enjoy cloud service with no license fee with the use of OC200. Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Easy Network Monitor & Maintenance: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see your real-time network status and improve network maintenance for peace of mind.
- Dual power selection: Support PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations.
- Premium Hardware Design: Industry-leading flexible Rackmount/Desktop design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, 2 * fast ethernet ports and 1 * USB 2.0 port for auto backup.
- Hardware Controller with Professional Network Management: Centralized management for up to 100 Omada devices including Omada access points, Omada Security Gateways and Jetstream switches.