The M/GE-PSW Series is a Gigabit Ethernet stand-alone Mini media converter that provides cost effective, entry-level media conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 1000Base-SX/LX ports. With its fixed configuration, deployments are just plug-and-play, and with its small size, it is ideal for locations where space is limited. Operating at Layer 2, the data link layer, this converter not only converts copper to fiber, it also provides rate conversion allowing legacy 10/100 copper devices to connect to 1000Base-SX/LX fiber.
- Unit & Port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Fixed Full-Duplex on fiber
- Active Link Pass Through
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Space saving design
- Connect Legacy Networking Equipment: Connect an existing 10/100 Mbps device to 1000 Mbps devices.
- Jumbo Frame (up to 10,240 Bytes)
- USB Power Option, requires the use of a USB to DC barrel connector cable (USBC-AM-DC)