Tripp Lite’s U330-15M USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable (M/F) increases the length of a device cable up to 49 feet with no worry of signal loss. By daisy-chaining two cables, you can extend the length between USB devices up to 98 feet. Connect the male plug to a USB port on your computer or hub and the female end to a USB device cable. A built-in bus-powered signal booster ensures peak performance. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, this cable supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
The U330-15M works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A connectors, and provides up to 388mA of power to a connected device (a 5V, 2A external power supply is required for power applications stronger than 388mA). Premium foil and braid shielding delivers top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated USB connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Extends Connections Between 2 USB-A Devices and/or Cables
- Increases length of device cable up to 49 ft.
- Daisy-chain 2 cables for maximum distance up to 98 ft.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Built-in bus-powered signal booster for peak performance
- Provides up to 388mA of power to connected device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity