Tripp Lite P569 Series HDMI cables are the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: HDMI High Speed with Ethernet. These cables offer the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 18 Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable and, can successfully handle 1080p signals including those at increased color depths and/or increased refresh rates from the source. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
- Fully molded cables, with Gold plated connectors assures long life
- Perfect for connecting an iPad2 to an HDTV (video mirroring) to watch movies, play games, surf the web and display presentations
- Backward compatible to previous HDMI generations
- 20ft High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable v1.4
- Supports transmission speeds up to 18 Gbps