510-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
The 510-joule rating means your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components are protected against strong surges and spikes. This power surge protector with USB ports features full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression. It filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss and exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications.
Charges a Wide Range of Electronic Devices
This 10-ft. (3.05 m) surge protector features two USB ports that produce 3.1A of combined power to charge your mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and MP3 players. A top storage shelf holds smartphones and other small devices while they’re charging.
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
This 3-plug surge protector mounts to a clamp that attaches to most desks, tables and flat surfaces, bringing power and device charging to your desktop. The 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord has a NEMA 5-15P plug and fits through the back of the clamp to reduce cable clutter.
Lifetime Limited Warranty and Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
This three-outlet surge protector comes with a lifetime limited warranty and is backed by Tripp Lite’s ,20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for any connected components damaged by a power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
- Clamps safely to your workstation to protect your electronics against surges and charge your mobile devices.
- Clamps firmly to most desks, tables and flat surfaces
- 3 NEMA 5-15R outlets power most computers and peripherals
- 2 USB ports (3.1A total) for charging mobile devices
- 510 joules of surge suppression
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord reaches distant AC outlets
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance