- Peripheral Sharing: Allows you to share a USB peripheral between four separate computers and eliminates the need for peripherals attached to each computer, which saves money, space and time when setting up a multi-PC application.
- Space-Saving: Space-saving functionality is perfect for home or office workstations that need to share a printer, scanner or high-capacity hard drive among multiple PCs.
- USB Compatibility: Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 so it can be used with any USB peripheral that needs to be shared.
- Operating Systems: Compatible with Mac OS X up to 10.11 and Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/WIN7/8/8.1/10 (both 32 and 64-bit versions).
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Supports high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
- Plug-and-Play Convenience: Self-powered and easy to setup with the included software disk. Switching from one to another computer is effortless with one-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually.
- Display LEDs: Active indicator LEDs alert the user to which computer currently controls the switch.
- No External Power Needed: Since power is drawn through the USB cables, no separate AC adapter required.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Compatible
- Supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 480Mbps data transfer rates
- One-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB device such as a printer, scanner and hard drive.