IP67-rated coupler connects two industrial 4K HDMI cables in tough environments that need protection against dust and moisture.
Industrial HDMI Coupler Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Indoor Environments
This 4K HDMI coupler is ideal for connecting industrial-grade high-speed HDMI cables in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential, such as factories and warehouses. The industrial bulkhead adapter and two female HDMI connectors are designed to withstand dust, debris and moisture that could threaten your IT infrastructure. An included dust cap protects the connectors when they aren’t in use
IP68 Rating Denotes Resistance to Dust and Water
The IP68 rating means the HDMI coupler is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance, making the coupler ideal for basement applications. For applications that require IP68 protection, use the coupler with a Tripp Lite N206-SB01-IND surface-mount box and P569-Series 4K/60Hz HDMI cables. If only IP44 protection against splashing water from all directions is required, pair the coupler with an N206-FP01-IND, N206-FP02-IND or N206-FP04-IND wall plate and the P569-Series cables.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0 Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This 4K HDMI coupler supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming. The coupler is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lowerresolution components.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- IP68-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min.
- Built to protect high-speed HDMI audio/video applications in harsh environments
- IP68-rated coupler connects two industrial 4K HDMI cables in tough environments that need protection against dust and moisture.