DVI Dual Link cable delivers the performance and bandwidth needed for dual or single TMDS Link specified equipment. Gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity and long-lasting performance. Dual Link digital signaling allows transmission speeds up to 9.9Gbps and a 2560 x 1600 resolution. Molded cable features foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. Cable is designed for use with digital CRT displays, flat panel displays, HDTVs and projectors.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- For use with Dual or Single TMDS Link specified equipment