Presentation Matrix Switch Lets You Connect up to 9 Video Sources and 2 HDMI Displays
This multi-format matrix switch/splitter features six HDMI inputs, as well as one each for VGA + Audio, DisplayPort and Component Video. This allows you to connect as many as nine digital or analog, high-definition or standard-definition video sources, including computers, laptops, media servers, Blu-ray players and cable/satellite boxes, and rapidly switch among them. The B300-9X2-4K works right out of the box with no downloads required.
Suitable for a Wide Range of Audio/Video Applications for Work or Play
This switch is recommended anywhere a variety of video signals is transmitted to multiple hi-def displays. It is suitable for home theaters, video and multimedia presentations, or digital signage applications in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls, exhibition centers and trade shows.
Enjoy Great Flexibility in Transmitting Video to Different Displays or Even Different Rooms
Choose from three different display modes: Matrix, Mirror or Picture-in-Picture (PiP). Send different video images to both displays, transmit the same image to both displays, or produce a composite image in which video from one source is inserted into a small window over video from a second source. Use the buttons built into the front of the unit, the included IR remote or an RS-232 controller to switch between the connected sources displayed on the two monitors. Preview mode lets you quickly identify and then switch immediately to the target source.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K HDMI Video with 4:4:4 Color
The DisplayPort input and HDMI inputs/outputs support Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz (4:2:0) and 30 Hz (4:4:4). The VGA and Composite Video inputs support HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. In addition to connecting video sources, you can also connect up to two computers using a keyboard/mouse and up to two USB peripherals, such as flash drives, that can be individually switched to a particular source.
Built-In Audio Extractor Lets You Control Sound, as Well as Picture
TOSLINK/coaxial and RCA right/left audio ports allow you to connect an amplifier, receiver, soundbar or speakers for optical, digital or analog sound. The B300-9X2-4K supports 2.1-channel PCM digital and analog audio.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B300-9X2-4K is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Duplicate audio/video content across 2 displays or show different content on both screens in your home, classroom, retail location, conference room or trade show
- Keep your video sources in a secure location, with displays located elsewhere for viewing by the intended audience
- Allow multiple people to give audio/video presentations in a conference room
- Source devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and/or Composite Video output (media server, Blu-ray player, satellite/cable box)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Matrix, Mirror and Picture-in-Picture display modes match your presentation style
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4:4:4) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Audio extractor lets you connect speakers or amplifiers that produce stereo sound
- IR remote control allows you to switch video sources from the comfort of your couch
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 2-year limited warranty