Shielded 24-Port Patch Panel Manages and Organizes High-Density Cat6 Network Cabling
Organize your high-density Cat5e/6 application without taking up too much valuable rack space. This shielded patch panel offers 24 fully shielded RJ45 ports with color-coded Krone IDC slots that are terminated using a proper punchdown tool. Both the front and rear connectors are clearly numbered and labeled (for custom naming) to help you identify individual cable runs. The patch panel supports T568B wiring standards and is fully rated for 5 Gbps Ethernet data transfer speeds in your network application.
Mounts in 1U of Space in Your 19 in. Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
The high-density UL-approved patch panel supports mounting in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. Included cable ties, grounding wire and a built-in strain relief bar help organize your connections, cut down on cord clutter, take stress off the Krone connectors and maintain stable performance.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N252-024-SH-K is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect computers, routers, switches, wireless access points, security cameras, sensors and other high-speed devices in an Ethernet network configuration
- 24 RJ45 ports numbered, labeled and color-coded for easy cable identification
- Supports EIA/TIA T568B wiring standards for Krone-type terminations
- Rated for 5 Gbps speeds for managing Cat6 cable in high-density Ethernet applications
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack for immediate use
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty