The N236-004-WH Pre-Configured Unshielded Cat6 4-Port Surface-Mount Box features four RJ45 female connectors as a fast, easy and cost-effective tool for expanding your Cat5e/6 audio/video, voice or Ethernet network. The ABS UL 94V-0 flame-retardant housing mounts practically anywhere, including a wall or baseboard, using the included mounting screws or double-sided adhesive tape.
Just snap open the top cover to terminate up to four 22-26 AWG Cat5e/6 copper cables using a standard 110 IDC punchdown tool (such as Tripp Lite’s N046-000). The termination blocks are color-coded for easy T568A or T568B wiring. Zip ties are included for neatly securing the cables to the Cat6 surface-mount box, which features rear routing slots to allow the box to be installed flush against a wall or ceiling.
Snap the cover back on, and connect up to four Cat5e/6 cables to the pre-installed RJ45 keystone jacks with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. The N236-004-WH offers great flexibility in placement, especially in applications where in-wall box and wire installation is impossible.
- Uses standard 110 IDC punchdown termination
- Recommended for use with 22-26 AWG Cat5e/6 cabling
- Termination blocks color-coded for T568A/B wiring compatibility
- Durable ABS UL 94V-0 flame-retardant housing designed to last
- 4 RJ45 jacks with gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity