6 ft. 3-in-1 Cable Connects Your DisplayPort Computer to a Tripp Lite NIAP KVM Switch
This cable features DisplayPort, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. Designed specifically for the Tripp Lite B002-DP1A4 NIAP KVM, the six-foot cable supports DisplayPort video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort 1.2 and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) standards. By combining three different cables into one convenient cord, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and save money.
- Cuts cable clutter and saves money by combining 3 essential KVM cables into one
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling to meet latest color standards
- Transfers data at reliable USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty