6 ft. Cables Connect Your DisplayPort Computer to a Tripp Lite NIAP KVM Switch with CAC
This DisplayPort cable kit includes two 6-foot cables for connecting a computer to a KVM switch with a Common Access Card (CAC) port. The P783-006 features DisplayPort, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. The U022-006 is a USB cable that connects to the KVM’s CAC port for accessing smart cards, scanners and biometric readers, including fingerprint readers, to bolster security.
Specifically Designed for Select Tripp Lite KVMs to Save You Time and Money
Recommended for the Tripp Lite B002-HD1AC4 NIAP KVM, the DisplayPort cable supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. The USB cables also support USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. By combining several different cables into one convenient kit, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and costs.
- Cuts cable clutter and saves money by combining essential KVM cables into just 2
- 6 ft. 3-in-1 DP, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio cable connects KVM to your computer
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling to meet latest color standards
- 6 ft. USB A/B cable included for KVM’s CAC port (smart cards, scanners, etc.)
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty