DP to DVI Converter Connects a DisplayPort Source to Your Existing DVI Display
This DisplayPort to DVI converter connects a DVI monitor or projector to the DisplayPort (DP) output on your notebook computer, desktop PC, Chromebook Pixel or other compatible device. It features a male DP connector and a female dual-link DVI-I connector, allowing you to continue using your existing DVI display and DVI cable to transmit video signals without the expense of a new DP display.
Transmits Outstanding 1080p Video for High-Definition Presentations
Ideal for classrooms, lecture halls and anywhere else you may give a presentation, this DisplayPort to DVI converter supports DVI-D single-link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (at 60 Hz) and high-definition resolutions up to 1080p. It also complies with HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.1 standards. Molded gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. The P134-001-GC is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ ( DisplayPort ++ ) port, which allows DVI signals to be passed through. Check the documentation for your DisplayPort source for compatibility.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play adapter requires no software, drivers or external power, so you can connect it to your devices right away. Only one foot in length, the P134-001-GC is recommended for stowing in your laptop bag and carrying to school, the office or the latest trade show.
- Continue using your current DVI display without the expense of a new DP monitor
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Compact unit fits easily into briefcase or laptop bag for instant use anywhere
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Ideal for high-definition video presentations and digital signage on a DVI display
- This product is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) dual-mode port
- 3-year limited warranty