6 ft. Cables Connect Your Computer and 2 DisplayPort Monitors to a Tripp Lite NIAP KVM
This DisplayPort cable kit includes two 6-foot cables for connecting a computer with two monitors to a KVM switch. The P783-006 features DisplayPort, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. The P580-006 is a DisplayPort cable with male connectors on each end.
Specifically Designed for Select Tripp Lite KVMs to Save You Time and Money
Recommended for the Tripp Lite B002-DP2A4 NIAP KVM, the cables support DisplayPort video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. They are compatible with HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2 standards. The P783-006 also supports USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. By combining several different cables into one convenient kit, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and save money.
- Cuts cable clutter and saves money by combining essential KVM cables into just 2
- Includes 6 ft. DisplayPort cable and 6 ft. 3-in-1 DP, USB and 3.5 mm audio cable
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling to meet latest color standards
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty