The U342-GU3 USB 3.0 Docking Station expands the capabilities of your Microsoft® Surface® or Surface Pro by adding Gigabit Ethernet access and up to three USB peripherals, such as a printer, scanner and external hard drive. It’s compatible with all Surface models and versions. Its built-in stretching bracket allows it to fit perfectly on the Surface kickstand. No software or drivers are needed.
Access a 10/100/1000 Mbps wired network without an internal Ethernet card. The RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connection complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab standards and supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, as well as full- and half-duplex operations, Wake-on-LAN, jumbo frames, VLAN tagging and auto-MDIX. It also supports Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading.
The USB 3.0 ports achieve data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps without compromising signal quality. They’re backward compatible with previous USB generations.
- Compatible with All Surface Models and Versions
- Plug and play with no software or drivers needed
- Fits perfectly on Surface kickstand
- Recommended for accessing a Gigabit Ethernet LAN, transferring data or connecting a printer or scanner
- Add Up to 3 USB-A Devices to Your Surface
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Join a Wired Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Ensures true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards