40/100/400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths for High-Density Data Networking
The N370X-08M is a premium multimode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. It is designed to support higher bandwidths for high-density patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations. This singlemode 9/125 OS2 cable is an ideal choice for 100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (328 feet) at 1550 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb and 25 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 100 Gb or 400 Gb.
Switchable Connectors Allow Easy Polarity Conversions
The switchable LC/UPC duplex ends let you easily switch the fiber polarity without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors.
Yellow Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OS2-rated cable has a yellow jacket to identify it as singlemode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- OS2-rated cable recommended for 100 Gb speeds up to 100 meters (@ 1550 nm)
- Switchable LC connectors allow polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- Backward compatible with 10/25/40 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Yellow LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty