Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- Temperature, humidity and contact-closure monitoring options
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 8 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets
- NEMA L5-20P input with included 5-20P plug adapter
- Reports voltage, frequency & load level via ethernet interface
- Visual current meter, Reversible housing
- Monitored 20A 120V PDU, 1U horizontal rackmount format