The PDUMH20NET2LX 1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The 1U PDU features eight switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with an included cord retention bracket to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 12-foot cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P plug adapter connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The single-phase PDU installs in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. You can also mount it vertically in 0U of rack space or on a wall or under a counter with the included brackets and user-supplied screws.
Distributes, Monitors and Manages Network-Grade AC Power
- 1.9kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA L5-20P plug with 12 ft. cord and 5-20P plug adapter connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- Digital ammeter reports total PDU load in real time
8 Switched NEMA 5-15/20R Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Cord retention bracket prevents cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Individual LEDs indicate which outlets are live
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Essential Safety Features
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in via web browser
- Immediate alert notifications via email or SNMP traps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- Real-time clock backup maintains day/date even if PDU is unpowered
Flexible Mounting Options
- Included rack-mounting brackets compatible with front- or rear-facing installation
- Compatible with 1U horizontal, 0U vertical, wall and under-counter mounting with included brackets and user-supplied screws
- A device fitted with multiple outputs for the distribution of electric power
- Remotely control individual outlets for rebooting of locked equipment with switched PDUs