Tripp Lite’s U344-001-R USB 3.0 to VGA-DVI Multi Monitor External Video Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to a computer/laptop’s USB 3.0 port. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz).
- Compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz)
- Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
- Up to six adapters can be added to one computer
- Add an additional DVI or VGA monitor through a single USB 3.0 port