Industrial-Grade USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub Adds up to 4 USB Devices to Your Computer
This USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub with a heavy-duty all-metal housing connects as many as four USB devices, such as external hard drives, industrial printers, barcode scanners, serial devices and sensors, to your host computer. The durable metal housing withstands harsh physical conditions in industrial and commercial applications, such as factories, construction sites, supply rooms and warehouses.
Transfers Data at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds and Charges Mobile Devices
All four downstream USB ports transfer data at speeds up to 10 Gbps, which is twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1. In addition to accepting USB peripherals, the two USB-C and two USB-A ports provide up to 0.9 amps each for charging and powering mobile devices simultaneously. The USB-A ports can deliver up to 2 amps of fast-charging power to mobile devices (when connected to power).
USB-C Ports Help Prevent Your Devices from Becoming Disconnected
Equipment vibrations in industrial environments can loosen cable connections over time. This hub’s USB-C ports, including the host port, support USB cables with locking connectors that can prevent devices and peripherals from accidentally coming loose. All USB-C and USB-A ports are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Protects Your Devices against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Overcurrent
Machines on the shop floor can generate electrostatic discharges, wiping out data and damaging sensitive electronics. This four-port hub includes ESD protection to ±15 kV, reducing potential static damage to your connected peripherals. This feature works in tandem with ±2.5kV-per-port overcurrent protection to safeguard your connected devices against damage and data loss from power surges.
Reversible USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the included two-foot USB-C cable between your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port and the hub’s host port. The fumble-free USB-C plugs connect in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Plug-and-Play Hub Offers Flexible Power and Mounting Options
The U460-2A2C-IND requires no software or drivers to download and install. You can power the unit by connecting the included power adapter to a standard AC outlet, or you can use the included 2-wire terminal block to draw power from a power terminal. The hub mounts easily to a wall or other flat surface using the built-in brackets and user-supplied hardware.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The U460-2A2C-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices and peripherals to your computer or laptop
- Add easy-to-access USB ports to computers stored in a cabinet, behind furniture or other hard-to-reach location
- Mount to a wall or DIN rail in a harsh environment, such as a factory, construction site, supply room or warehouse
- Adds a printer, scanner, hard drive, webcam-up to 4 USB devices-to your computer
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 rates up to 10 Gbps to ensure lightning-fast data transfers
- Rugged iron housing designed to withstand harsh warehouse and factory environments
- ESD protection to ±15 kV cuts potential static damage to your connected peripherals
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases