The SRWALLBRKT4U SmartRack® 4U Vertical Wall-Mount Rack Bracket is recommended for home offices and small businesses with rack-mount equipment that doesn’t need to be secured and no room on the premises for a standard 19-inch wall-mount rack.
Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, this 4U wall-mount bracket easily attaches to the wall of your back office or closet with user-supplied hardware. Wall-mounting holes are spaced 16 inches part to match standard wall-stud placement. Or you can install the bracket horizontally beneath a desk or workbench for instant access.
Use the included hardware to attach your 4U rack-mount equipment, such as a network switch or UPS system, to the steel bracket’s rails. Its maximum load capacity is 175 pounds. Connected equipment hangs flush against the wall, allowing you unrestricted access. The SRWALLBRKT4U is compatible with most EIA-standard 19-inch two-post rack equipment.
- 4U Wall-Mount Bracket Allows Vertical Mounting in a Closet or Back Office
- Recommended for home offices and small businesses with no room for standard 19 in. rack
- Provides open, unrestricted access to equipment and cabling
- Maximum load capacity of 175 lb.
- Cold-rolled steel construction with black powder-coated finish designed for long life
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Attaches to the Wall with User-Supplied Hardware
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Also mounts horizontally beneath a desk or workbench
- Component hangs flush against the wall for unrestricted out-of-the-way access
- Compatible with EIA-Standard 19 in. 2-Post Rack Equipment
- Hardware included for mounting 4U rack equipment
- Rails support square-hole mounting